Golpira, Lindenstrasse 265 40235 Duesseldorf, Germany. Owner of the firm Gisa Golpira Telephone +49 163 741 56 81, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Hereinafter called "golpira.de" or "we") runs an online shop under the internet address www.golpira.de (hereinafter called "website"). All orders placed by you via the website and our deliveries are exclusively subject to the following general terms and conditions, in the version that is valid at the time of the order.
We do not accept conflicting terms and conditions of the customer unless we have agreed to their validity in writing.
§2 Return instructions
You can revoke your contractual statement within 14 days without indicating reasons in text form (e.g. letter, e-mail) or - if the item is delivered to you before expiry of the time limit - also by returning the item. The deadline takes effect on receipt of this notice in text form, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (not before receipt of the first partial delivery in the case of recurrent supply of similar goods), nor before fulfilment of our information obligations as per Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Sections 1 and 2 EGBGB, but not before fulfilment of our obligations as per § 312g Section 1 Clause 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. Timely dispatch of revocation [or the item] is sufficient to observe the revocation deadline. Revocations are to be submitted to:
In the event of a valid revocation, the performance delivered by either party is to be returned and the proceeds of any utilization (e.g. interest) submitted. If you cannot submit / return the received performance and benefits (e.g. utilization benefits) to us, or submit / return them only partially or in a deteriorated condition, you need to compensate us to the required extent. You must pay compensation for degraded items only in so far as the deterioration is due to handling of the items beyond testing of properties and functionality. "Testing of properties and functionality" is to be understood as testing and evaluation of the respective goods as is possible and common in retail shops, for instance. Items which can be dispatched in packages are to be returned at our expense and risk. You have to bear the regular costs of return if the delivered goods correspond to the order, and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed 40 EUR or, in case of a higher item price, if you had provided no consideration or contractually agreed partial payment at the time of revocation. Otherwise the return is free of charge for you. Items which cannot be dispatched in packages will be fetched from your premises. Payment obligations must be fulfilled within 30 days. The time limit becomes effective on dispatch of your revocation notice or the item for you, and on its receipt for us.
Your revocation right expires prematurely if you have chosen a customer specific item.
End of revocation notice
§3 Important notes
1. The articles offered on golpira.de are presented as digital photographs depicting the existing product. Slight differences between the photographs and reality do not constitute a defect of the ordered merchandise.
2. Please note that the articles presented on golpira.de may no longer be available at the time of the customer’s visit to our site, and the respective prices might have changed. All prices are listed in Euro incl. german tax/VAT and excluding shipping costs. The shipping costs are free within the EU and for outside the EU it costs 25€ flat.
§4 Conclusion of the contract
1. A contract between you and golpira.de shall come into effect upon shipment of the product that has been ordered by you. By submitting the ordering form provided on our website, you make a binding offer to us to conclude the contract. Your order has been placed once you have entered all the information that is required for the ordering process, and subsequently sent us the ordering form by clicking “submit order”.
2. Golpira.de shall be entitled to reject an order placed by you without stating any reasons. This shall apply particularly in those cases, where there are well-founded suspicions that the ordered articles are to be sold to third parties on a commercial basis.
§5 Saving of contract
Once you have placed your order you will receive the order confirmation with all given data by email, which may be printed out as well. If you create a customer account you will also be able to see your order history and at any given time the actual process of your order.
Once you have placed your order and we accepted it, you will receive an email with the invoice.
§7 Delivery and shipment
1. Insured shipping within Germany is provided via UPS. Worldwide insured shipping is also provided via UPS.
2. Please look at the product detail description for shipping time, because our jewelry pieces are made to order. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in two to four business days, depending on the destination.
3. Shipment to non-EU countries
3a) Product prices are shown inclusive of German sales tax (19% VAT).
3b) If your order is placed from an EU country you will have to pay the German sales tax/VAT but no customs fee. This is according to customs policies regarding sales within the EU. If, however, your order is placed outside the EU you will not have to pay the German sales tax/VAT, but you may have to pay additional tax and duties in the country of destination. GOLPIRA is not responsible for these or for anyfees charged by customs. The carrier will contact you in case of any extra charges or customs clearance. This might delay the delivery. Please be advised that it is your responsibility to pay for these extra charges. Please contact us for an easy handling, before you place an order outside of the EU, so we can manage that you do need to pay german tax/VAT.
4. Shipping Costs
We offer within the EU free insured shipping and to all other countries insured shipping is 25€ flat. Within Germany provided by UPS and outside Germany provided also by UPS.
You may pay for your order at golpira.de by credit card, wire transfer. All payments including credit notes shall be made in the same currency in which the purchase was made.
Payment by credit card
We accept the following credit cards:
Payment by wire transfer
Please be aware that payments in advance can only be made from Germany and Austria.
Payment with Paypal
Payment via paypal is a secure payment system of the company PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
§8 Retention of title
Golpira.de reserves the right to retain title and ownership of any and all articles supplied until such time as full payment has been received.
§9 Customer queries on orders and/or complaints
If you have any queries on orders and/or complaints, please contact our customer care team: E-Mail: email@example.com Telephone: +49 163 741 56 81
1. We take privacy very seriously. All customer data are saved and processed by golpira.de solely in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. In particular, personal data are being collected, saved, and used exclusively for the purpose of processing the order or with your explicit consent. Furthermore, addresses and ordering data are collected, processed and used for internal marketing purposes. We do not store personal data longer than is absolutely required.
2. In case you would prefer your personal data not to be used, processed, and transmitted for marketing purposes, simply inform us by post or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware, however, that this does not apply to the data that are necessary to process your order. Upon receipt of your notice, we will only use, process and transmit your data in order to process the latter. In addition, your information will not be used for advertising actions.
3. We do not forward personal data to third parties except with regard to subcontractors of golpira.de that require the transfer of data to process the order. In these cases, however, the scope of the data transfer is restricted to the required minimum.
5.This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
§11 Choice of law, effectiveness
1. German law shall apply with the exception of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2. In case that one or more provisions are invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
3. This english regulations are non binding manifestations. It is only a translation of the german terms and conditions. Therefore the content of terms and conditions in german are binding.